Nadia started her hairdressing career 20 years ago training at The Tallinn Hair and Beauty School, and then onto Academy Dolores in Moscow where she achieved a Diploma in Hairdressing Art. She has worked in many award-winning salons such as TONI&GUY, Stilo Nuovo, and Kinki Boutique – voted Best Norwich Salon at the Style Awards.
Nadia has worked alongside many established stylists such the Duchess of Cambridge’s hairstylist Richard Ward and ‘wedding hair’ expert and stylist Patrick Cameron.
As an industry stylist she has trained with various outstanding London academies including TONI&GUY, Wella, Vidal Sassoon, and L`Oreal.
Nadia’s experience has allowed her to work in the following sectors:
- Bridal and Special Occasion clients
- Editorial – Wedding Ideas magazine, Velvet magazine, Cosmopolitan magazine, Your Kent Wedding magazine, Vogue Italia, Horizon magazine, VGX magazine
- E-commerce – Zara, Elsiem Jewellery, Bowen Drayton
- Corporate Photoshoots and Videos
- Celebrities – model Felicity Hayward
“I feel as passionate and inspired about hair now as I did when I first started, if you would like an exquisite hairstyle that fulfils your expectations I can certainly help.”
*Bookings are taken through Olivia directly, using the Contact Page or Online Booking System.